CINDY GOLDSHER, a Senior Services Specialist
NYS LICENSED BROKER & AGENT
(516) 578-8330 firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to join on Zoom or dial in phone number: 1-646-876-9923 Meeting ID: 86863701738
***In person option***
Wednesday, November 2nd at 10:30 am
Town of Riverhead Senior Center
60 Shade Tree Ln, Riverhead, NY
Call (631) 722-4444 for more information
Learn what you need to know NOW…to maximize your benefits!
• What are the new laws enacted and will they affect you?
• Why is Medicare pushing Medicare Advantage Plans?
• What other Medicare privatization is taking place?
• What new benefits are approved by Medicare for 2023 & which type of plans will cover them?
• How can you find out if your medications or brand of insulin are still on the drug plan formulary for 2023?
Join this important Medicare Educational Seminar with Cindy Goldsher, a Senior Services Specialist and learn from an unbiased resource what YOU need to know and when YOU need to take action. There is no cost to you for her assistance!
- Review of Basic Medicare..The A,B,C, Ds of Medicare
- What are Medicare Supplements vs Medicare Adv Plans?
- New costs associated with Medicare premiums, deductibles, and copays for 2023
- Part D savings Model for insulin costs: a monthly cap on the cost of certain insulins/ $35 monthly.
- OTC cards (over the counter benefits...now widely offered on Medicare Adv Plans)
- New benefits for those dually eligible for Medicare and Medicaid
Are VA benefits enough for Veterans?
- Part B Giveback plans (ideal for Veterans or anyone)
- Zero premium Medicare Adv plans without Rx coverage for those who use the VA for prescription medications
- Financial Help Programs & Services /NYS EPIC & Extra Help for help with the cost of prescription medications
- How to avoid Medicare scams
PLEASE RSVP TO LONG ISLAND SOUND SENIOR CARE 631-333-2837
This project is supported by funding from the New York State Office for the Aging. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the grantee and do not necessarily represent the official view of the New York State Office for the Aging.
Wednesday, Nov 02
On Sale Now
As of March 1st, 2022, following New York State Department of Health's updated COVID-19 health and safety guidance, patrons of Patchogue Theatre are no longer required to present proof of full vaccination status or proof of a negative COVID-19 test to enter our venue. Although not required, we recommend wearing a mask, regardless of vaccination status, in an effort to help prevent further spread of Covid-19. Should you or a member of your party feel ill or have COVID-19 symptoms please stay home.