As of March 1st, 2022, following New York State Department of Health’s updated COVID-19 health and safety guidance, patrons of Patchogue Theatre are no longer required to present proof of full vaccination status or proof of a negative COVID-19 test to enter our venue.
Although not required, we recommend wearing a mask, regardless of vaccination status, in an effort to help prevent further spread of Covid-19. Should you or a member of your party feel ill or have COVID-19 symptoms please stay home.
- Effective June 19, 2021, New York State has lifted all COVID-19 occupancy restrictions for event venues.
- Ticket scanners are used to validate tickets to minimize points of contact.
- Barriers and plexiglass sneeze guards are in place to help reduce the transmission of airborne illness.
- A sufficient supply of PPE is always available for staff, guests, and working crew, including but not limited to: face masks, hand sanitizer, gloves (if necessary).
- Proper hygiene procedures (including but not limited to frequent and thorough handwashing with soap, water, and paper towels) must be followed by staff, guests, and working crew. Hand hygiene stations with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing 70% or more alcohol are provided for staff, guests, and working crew in areas where handwashing is not feasible.
- HVAC system filtration upgraded to MERV 13 which meets the highest rated filtration compatible with the currently installed filter rack and air handling systems and was installed and approved by a certified professional.
- Regularly scheduled checks, tasks, and assessments are in place to ensure HVAC system filtration is operating efficiently and continues to meet the highest rated filtration compatible with the currently installed filter rack and air handling systems
- Prior to reopening, the building was cleaned/disinfected appropriately using Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-approved disinfectants against COVID-19. Carpets have been shampooed and seats were treated with antimicrobial electrostatic sprayer
- Restrooms have been upgraded to touchless systems - paper towel, soap, faucet, toilets.
- Hand sanitizer stations, using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing 70% or more alcohol, are in place for guests throughout the building in areas where handwashing is not feasible
- Regularly scheduled cleaning/disinfection of the building is conducted by a Village of Patchogue-approved custodial vendor and high-risk, frequently touched areas are cleaned/disinfected more often
- Village of Patchogue-approved custodial vendor adheres to hygiene, sanitation, and disinfection requirements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Department of Health (DOH).
- Box Office Director maintains a log of ticket buyers’ contact information in AudienceView to support potential contact tracing
- Conduct consistent communication with staff, guests, and working crew about COVID guidelines
- If staff, guests, and/or crew test positive for COVID-19, the Theatre Director will immediately notify state and local health departments, as well as staff, guests, and/or crew who had close contact with the individual, while maintaining confidentiality required by state and federal law and regulations
What we ask of you:
- Do not attend a Patchogue Theatre event if you are not feeling well and/or are exhibiting symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Sanitize your hands upon entering the theater and wash hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your (or anyone else’s) eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve or arm – not into your hands