Position: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The Board of Directors of Patchogue Theatre for the Performing Arts seeks a strategic and visionary Executive Director who will be responsible for the consistent achievements of the organization's missions and financial objectives. This is a full-time salaried position with medical benefits.
The Executive Director must hold an aptitude and track record of success in managing performance facilities, developing diverse programming and building collaborative partnerships. He/she must offer forward-thinking visionary leadership, well-developed management and fundraising skills, a strong knowledge and passion for all genres of the arts and the ability to effectively serve audiences, artists, and community organizations and entities.
Specific requirements include:
- Extensive management experience in Arts administration;
- Strong budgeting, financial management, and analytic skills;
- Significant experience with fundraising and grant writing skills;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Experience in programming and operating multiple art facilities preferred;
- Experience in Human Resources activities;
- Bachelor's Degree required, and five years of management experience;
- Certificates in fundraising and nonprofit management.
Please send your resume with a cover letter and a list of three references (name; title; relationship to you; email and phone contact information). The cover letter must include the following: your salary requirement; why you are interested in Patchogue Theatre for the Performing Arts; and why you believe you would be an outstanding candidate for this position.
Send your package electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org