Patchogue Village Center for the Performing Arts Inc. (“Patchogue Theatre”) understands that you may have questions about the information you provide on this web site and your use of this web site. We do not collect personal information from your computer when browsing this site. The information we receive depends on the information you voluntarily provide when you visit our site.
We utilize “cookies” which are invoked by standard browser software and which allow us to process your requests without requiring you to constantly re-enter information.
As a subscriber you receive Patchogue Theatre news and other informational mailings.
Patchogue Theatre exercises reasonable care in mitigating any potential issues associated with the operation of our web site, including, but not limited to, utilizing security software applications and employing computer consultants. We realize, however, that a multitude of technical issues can arise in our web site operations.
To this effect, Patchogue Theatre does not warrant that the functions contained on the web site, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Patchogue Theatre’s web pages or ISP or server operations that host or transmit any web page or content contained thereon is free of viruses or other harmful defects.
In the event that there exists a conflict between posted materials, policies or any other terms on the web site and any executed agreements, such as subscription policies, donor agreements or any other arrangements, the executed agreement and its terms will prevail and will be given full force and effect without modification.
Patchogue Theatre’s web site and its materials are provided on an “AS IS” basis without any kind of warranties or representations, either express or implied, regarding, among other things, the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of text, graphics, opinions (direct or indirect implications thereof) and other items accessed from or via this web site.
Patchogue Theatre, its suppliers or any other third parties mentioned on this web site shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, costs associated with servicing, repairing and/or replacing equipment, lost data, lost profits, or business interruptions, resulting from the use or inability to use this web site and its materials, whether or not Patchogue Theatre is advised of the possibility of such damages.
Information Sharing and Disclosure. Patchogue Theatre will not sell or rent your email address to anyone. Patchogue Theatre may send your email address to other companies when: we have your consent to share the information; we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested; we need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Patchogue Theatre to provide a product or service to you. These companies provide services to us, such as hosting our e-mail systems, providing hosting for streaming media content and the back-up of our data. Unless we tell you otherwise, these companies do not have any right to use the email information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us in providing our service to you. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a court order or judicial process served on us.
Communications from the Site – Enewsletters. If you wish to subscribe to our enewsletter(s), we will use your name and e-mail address to send the enewsletter to you. Out of respect for privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe within each enewsletter. In addition, we also offer you the ability to edit and delete your account information (see next section).
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information and Preferences –
Patchogue Theatre gives you the ability to edit your account information and preferences at any time.
TICKET PURCHASES AND CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
Collection of Private Information:
- Private Information is collected during the purchase of tickets, such as your name, address, and credit card information.
- Only information that you provide is collected; no other.
Protection of Private Information:
- While making your purchase, all your information is encrypted so that private information stays private. The lock icon at the bottom of your web browser indicates that your communication with us is secure, and you may click on the Entrust logo (or here) to verify our security. Also, we use an encrypted connection to transmit your payment information to our credit card processors. You may review the privacy policies of our credit card processors here: Authorize.Net and VeriSign .
- We do not use "permanent" cookies; only "session" cookies. Session cookies do not contain any personal information. They only exist while your web browser is open, and are used to maintain your connection to our web servers.
- Your information is stored in a secured database on servers housed in a secured data center. Firewalls, virus protection, physical security, 24x7 monitoring and other security technologies are all in place to protect our databases and your information.
- We take extra precautions with credit card information. We require CVV (Card Verification Value) numbers to be entered with credit card numbers to prevent fraud. We do not store all of the credit card information you provide, e.g. we do not store your CVV number. We encrypt credit card numbers; we never store credit card numbers in plain text. Also, we never display a complete credit card number on any of our reports or pages; not even for our own employees.
Use of Private Information:
- We never provide credit card information to anyone other than our credit card processors, and then only for the purpose of collecting payment.
- We use your email address to send you a confirmation of your purchase. That confirmation email does not include your address, phone number or complete credit card number.
- If we have trouble processing an order, or you need assistance, we use private information such as your email address or phone number to contact you. We may also use this information to notify you of event cancellations or changes.
- We never sell, trade or rent private information to anyone, except as described above.
Questions or Concerns:Feel free to contact us